Euromade is a Design, Research and Communications Company, founded in 2007 by a group of professionals with a national and international long experience who, after having collaborated together on several occasions, have joined to integrate and share their different and complementary skills in a systematic and structured way.
Euromade addresses to public and private sectors, both in Italy and abroad, offering expertise related to Engineering, Architecture and Urban Planning, complementing each other the specialist sectors, in a project management logic strongly oriented to the result, to give shape to works at high degree of technical, socio-economic and economic-financial sustainability.
WHAT WE DO
Euromade deals with the development, recovery, regeneration and planning and territorial development at different scales: from planning to the feasibility and the detailed design. It also deals with the architectural and structural design of civil works and infrastructure.
More specifically, the effective ranges of Euromade are as follows:
- Regional and urban planning and urban design
- Feasibility and sustainability studies (technical-environmental, economic and financial, socio-economic, legal and administrative studies)
- Architectural design of different kinds (residential, commercial, touristic and accommodation services)
- Recovery of urban fabrics and historical artifacts
- Planning and engineering of civil works and infrastructure
- System engineering (in collaboration with AREATEC Srl)
- Work Directions, accounting, engineering construction
- Services for the Environment
- Due Diligence, rating, development and real estate valuations
- European projects aimed at the urban and regional development (support for the design and the investigation, management)
- Communications (workshops and conferences management)
- Research activities (in collaboration with Universities and other research Institutes).